Windows 7 was old in 2015:
- Microsoft ended mainstream support for Windows 7 on January 13, 2015, which meant new features stopped being added, and warranty claims were no longer valid.
Windows 7 is NO LONGER SECURE TO USE:
- Until now, the Windows 7 operating system has still been receiving security patches and bug fixes. When Windows 7 enters its End of Life phase on Jan 20, 2020, security patches will end.
What to do:
- Make immediate plans to decommission your windows 7 computers at home and at work.
- Notify us of your plans so we can advise ways to wipe your data and dispose of the computer properly.
- Don’t let guests at your home or business use windows 7 on your network.
- Forward to family and friends and clients to keep them safe.
READ THE OFFICIAL MICROSOFT ANNOUNCEMENT HERE:
Questions or Comments?