John is a self-starter, results driven, high energy, very proactive, assertive in nature and methodical.
He welcomes new challenges, embraces learning new technologies, and has adopted leveraging those challenges and technologies to meet enterprise demands while simultaneously focusing on utilizing those technologies and expertise to improve a company’s bottom line through cost saving, process improvements, and improving efficiencies.
- Microsoft Office Suite Office 365, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 97, and 95 (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, OneNote, and Publisher).
- Windows 10, 8.1, 7, XP.
- Mac Office Suite 2019, Office 365, 2016 2013, 2010, 2007.
- Mac OS X Panther 10.3, Tiger 10.4, Leopard 10.5, Snow Leopard 10.6, Lion 10.7, Mavericks 10.9, Yosemite 10.10, El Capitan – 10.11.
- Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2012, 2009, and 2008.
- Microsoft SQL 2019, 2017, 2016, 2014, 2012, and 2008 R2.
- Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007.
- Could Solutions (Dropbox, MS Azure, Red Hat, and SharePoint)
- Over Ten years’ experience working in and supporting LAN\WAN network infrastructures, and cloud data and system migrations.
- Over Ten years’ experience working in Active Directory and Domain Services.
- Over Ten years’ experience working with remote access technologies, (IP sec, VPN, Remote Desktop, Citrix, SOS Splashtop, TeamViewer, and LogMeIn,).
- Remote Monitoring and Management software (Ninja RMM, SolarWinds and Telemate.Net)
- Data Migration tools (Microsoft SQL Epicor DMT and Import Manager, and Data Junction).
- SPAM prevention software (Spam Hero, Fuse mail, Barracuda),
- Antivirus software (Symantec, Webroot, Eset, McAfee, and Norton)
8/29/2016 Atlanta IT Services, inc. A provider of a wide array of personalized IT services.
Technical Account Manager & Network Administrator
- Serving a duel role as Technical Account Manager and Network Administration Support for top tier customers like Georgia Bankers Association, Creative Staging Services Inc. and Vision Hardscapes.
- Serving as new business account manager focusing on sales revenue , for both new and existing customers by identifying opportunities and offering a comprehensive array of goods and services that addresses a company’s short term & long term IT needs and objectives.
- Responsible for composing an assortment of documentation which includes, technical work-plans, project proposals, revenue forecasts, and account reviews.
- Manage and provide oversight on various aspects of technical support on a diverse set of ERP and desktop related applications, various corporate network topologies, numerous enterprise level servers, and many types of end-user workstations to small, medium, and large companies.
- Functioning also as development manager responsible for new and existing customization development projects.
- Working directly with Atlanta IT Services CIO on a digital marketing strategy to penetrate new markets in the southeast.
4/21/2014- 8/18/2016 AVION\ACELLA PHARMACEUTICALS, Provider of prenatal vitamins and therapeutic products.
- Develop deep understanding of Avion\Acella businesses and operational needs.
- Independently provided ongoing and proactive technical leadership and support to the user community and strategic customers with little direction.
- Excelled at being responsible for scheduling own time and for quality completion of multiple tasks within a varying environment of changing constraints.
- Seamlessly partnered with appropriate finance, compliance, and legal subject matter experts.
- Reviewed and advised management staff on information technology issues to ensure coordination of administrative procedures and systems throughout both companies.
- Managed and monitored support interactions, serving as an internal advocate for strategic customers, responding to customer escalations, and proactively escalating when needed.
- Played key role in overseeing companywide system enhancement requests across two networks, numerous applications systems and various workstations.
- Developed and implemented helpdesk policies, and procedures to ensure timely issue resolution for users across all departments for both companies.
- Managed operations, upgrades, patching and the day-to-day support of over 10 Microsoft based servers including Proxy, Mail, Application, and Virtualized, servers, across both companies.
- Identified, and managed legacy security vulnerabilities and eliminated these challenges with strategic solutions that increased data security across the network infrastructure in all departments across two companies
- Worked with company executives on strategic goals and expected service level to ensure network functionality sufficiently supports business needs for both companies.
10/08/2010 - 4/11/2014 COREVIEW CONSULTING SERVICES, A provider of ERP consulting related services. Information Technology Director
- Responsible for generating new business focusing on sales revenue , for both new and existing customers by identifying opportunities and offering a comprehensive assortment of ERP related services that addressed a company’s short term & long term ERP applications needs and objectives.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating a support and implementation team for new and existing ERP implementations, and ERP special projects that spanned Financials, Distribution, and Manufacturing.
- I was responsible for overseeing a support team that specialized in the application interface, customization tools, and back-end SQL database management for three Epicor ERP application platforms Epicor 7, Epicor 8, and Epicor 9 versions.
08/09/2010 - 10/04/2010 SOLO CUP COMPANY, A provider of Plastic products for foodservice and retail industries.
Information Technology Director Liaison
- Responsible for assisting Solo Cup with the transition of all Innoware IT-related activities for the Plastics and Paper factories and the corporate office to Solo Cup’s operations headquarters in Chicago.
- Serving as lead, managed the transition team which oversaw the switch from Innoware’s current Epicor 9 ERP application system to Solo Cup’s QAD and Oracle application systems headquartered in Chicago.
- Responsible for Innoware’s IT “Task Force” transition team of twenty plus individuals to manage Innoware’s entire systems integration changeover to Solo Cups centralized in Chicago systems for three Innoware’s locations.
3/10/2008 - 10/08/2010 INNOWARE PLASTIC, INC, Plastic and Paper products for foodservice industries.
Information Technology Director
- Responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions at three locations, corporate office and two manufacturing plants.
- My team was responsible for directing and resolving all IT end user work requests.
- Our team governed all customer fulfillment operations.
- Our IT group also was responsible for establishing and monitoring a support team of fifteen responsible for the maintenance, operations and support of all existing workstations for three locations.
- Responsible for heading a team of twenty individuals tasked with managing and supporting all new projects that included new shipping and logistics requirements which included setting a new physical warehouse and a Warehouse Management(WMS) including freight rating and optimization.
- Responsible for heading a upgrade team of thirty individuals to modernization an old DOS based ERP manufacturing application to a new Windows based system that spanned Financials, Distribution, Inventory, Manufacturing and WMS.
2/5/2001 - 3/10/2008 JWB CONSULTING SERVICES LLC, A provider of ERP consulting related services.
- Responsible for managing a team of five individuals accountable for the successful implementation of new and existing Epicor ERP application projects which included Financials, Distribution and customized reporting.
- Responsible for overseeing a team of five individuals to support end user work requests that spanned client\servers technologies and SQL Server database management systems.
- Responsible for management of all custom development projects which included the design, specifications, installation and quality control for I/O interfaces.
4/7/1997 – 2/5/2001 EPICOR SOFTWARE, ERP software solutions provider.
Senior Consultant/ Project Manager
- I was responsible for project management and implementation of Epicor ERP applications including Financials, Distribution, and Payroll for all of North America.
- Responsible for various customized reporting and data conversion needs as well as on-site application training across the country.
- Most billable consultant in 1999.
BBA, Management Information Systems, minor in international economics, University of Oklahoma.