Michael Holbrook is not only a great addition to the AITS team, but he is practically family, having known many of us for over 30 years. Michael, Alesia, Jeremy, David, Brian, and Tim have all know each other through Church and personal friendships. In fact, Alesia’s father and Michael’s father had also worked on many projects together.
Michael has represented some major brand names throughout his career. Now Atlanta IT Services is positioning ourselves for tremendous growth by utilizing Michael in Marketing, HR and Service Delivery Management.
See Michael’s Background:
Main Career Highlights with a focus on Consumer Electronics and Installation:
- Traveled to 43 states and 3 Countries (Canada, Mexico, and Japan) for trainings giving/receiving, Plant Tours, Future Product Planning Meetings etc.…
- 1990-1997 and 2010-2020 included working direct full time and part time contracted with multiple manufactures representatives/distributors across America as well as retailers. Covering lines like KENWOOD, Epson Projectors, Beats Headphones, Bello Audio Furniture, MONSTER CABLE, Integra Home Theater, Crestron, ONKYO, Polk Audio, Multiple Screen manufacturers, Wire Manufacturers, and many other 12volt/home audio manufacturers.
- 1997-2002 KENWOOD USA Corp. as a Product Specialist and 800# Tech Support for their dealers in the Southeast. Was responsible for Home and Car Audio product training throughout the Southeast as well as National accounts like Circuit City, Radio Shack, Best Buy and CRUTCHFIELD. Worked with all dealers to install/re-install and ensure displays kept working 12 volt, screens/light automation, and Home Theater. Was required to maintain Mobile Install and Home install certifications as well as pass classes on being effective presenter/communicator while employed here. Installation of Product and Product Presenter at every National and Regional trade show booth including CES each year at KENWOOD.
- 2002-2008 SIRIUS SATITLITE RADIO/SIRISXM RADIO where I Managed the East Cost (plus) team of reps that’s job was to train and keep the radio displays functional at all retail dealers in their market (National, Regional, and independent). Install knowledge was a must for multiple displays and hardwired in-store antenna repeater system that required roof access and pass through. Oversaw hiring and many HR aspects while managing the team. Also, Installation of and Product and Product Presenter at every National and Regional trade show booth including CES each year with SIRIUS.
- 2006-presently part to some full-time low voltage contract installation work that includes vehicle and pedestrian Controlled Access (both indoors and outdoors), Entry Call Boxes, Cameras/DVR systems for security and relocations of Control Boards/Control rooms for many low voltage items in condos, apartment complexes, parking garages and housing authority high-rise buildings in metro Atlanta.
30 plus years of service/work with multiple Church facilities that includes A/V and other low voltage System Installation, Weekly Production and Complete Office Systems Support.
- Volunteered, paid contract work, and currently paid part time weekly work at Burnt Hickory Church of Christ.
- Worship Center Equipment installation: from one piece replacement to complete Systems, including Automation, Lighting, Screens, Projectors, Speakers, mixers, wired/wireless microphones systems, hearing impaired systems, CCTV for worship in Nurseries and Classrooms building wide.
- Installation and maintenance of all A/V needs for classrooms, halls, foyers, Teen Centers, and lobbies.
- Installation of CCTV cameras and DVRs for building security.
- Worked with or as Building Facility manager to ensure code compliance for both Fire and Security Alarms Systems
- Office Systems Installations and IT Support (computers, wired/wireless networking systems, phone systems)
- Weekly AV booth production, from cassette audio only capture in the late 80’s-early 90’s to analog A/V capture later and now full digital A/V capture with live streaming across multiple platforms for Worship.
- Manage the team of volunteers to help in all AV production needs.
- Maintain the Church’s Studio for A/V Capture and Edit/Production of ministers for weekly post on social media as well as weekly announcements or any pre-recorded parts of worship service (staff or members) since COVID started.
Side gigs for past 20 years include:
- AV Production at a plethora of wedding ceremonies
- set up and DJ’d music/lights as well as Master of Ceremony at the receptions
- set up AV systems for small meeting rooms to large conferences inside arenas
- set up AV systems for HS football stadiums
- Public Address Announcer at some KMHS football and basketball games.
- Paid percussionist with my kids middle and high school orchestra concerts
- Remote Control vehicles, boats, and especially airplanes
- Videography of all kinds, drone and multiple cameras recording of kids Orchestra concerts and other school, summer events.
- Smoking meat (especially beef brisket) which is always an excuse for fellowship and comradery between loved ones
- Drummer/Percussionist Performing in bands with friends
- Swimming over 150 plus days a year.
Michael his wife of 28 years, his son and daughter Worship at Burnt Hickory Church of Christ as well as reside in Marietta, GA. His wife has been a Cobb County High School Architectural Design and Drawing teacher for over 20 years (Autodesk Programs).